- Select the items you need and the correct size and click on Add to Cart
- Once you have added all the products you need, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Confirm your order i.e. products, sizes and quantities
- Select between “Deliver to You” or “Pick up in-store”
- If picking up from store, select nearest store to you.
- If you need us to deliver the goods, fill in your Delivery Address. Please note extra charges will apply for delivery. See our delivery policy.
- Select Payment Method
- Click on Confirm Order. Our Sales executives will call you to confirm availability of your order and process your order.
- For PICK UP IN-STORE Once orders have been reserved pickup will be available from your nearest store. We accept cash, Mpesa (Till No. 573542) and all major credit and debit cards.
- For DELIVER TO ADDRESS items, payment can be made via Mpesa (Till No. 573542). Delivery charges may apply based on our provider. Delivery will be free within Nairobi for orders exceeding Kenya Shillings Seven Thousand Five Hundred (Kshs 7,500/-).
- Once your order has been submitted, our sales executives will be in touch to confirm your order.
- Our sales executive will contact you to confirm a specific time frame by which the product can be delivered.
- We endeavour to supply all our products within 5 working days of placing the order.
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the product you received, we will EXCHANGE the product for another item within 14 days of purchase.
Kindly return the product to your closest branch in its unused condition within 14 days of purchase together with the copy of the sales receipt. Customer identification may be required.
In the unlikely event that you do receive incorrect, defective or damaged goods, kindly contact our sales team as soon as possible quoting your order/receipt number and date of purchase.
Please ensure that you have your original receipt and the product in question. We will strive to ensure that the product is replaced within the shortest time possible and the incorrect/defective/damaged product is collected.